We had a great time. Enjoy the pictures!
Kara begins scoping out the campground for possible lizard homes.
With a lot of team work, we managed to get the camp site set up with ease.
Kara and Xander enjoyed poking the fire with sticks.
Kara and Xander cook a meal over the camp fire!
Kristina reads Spiderwick Chronicles to the kids at the camp fire. They went and found evidence of actual forest brownies on Wednesday night!
The water was the lowest I've ever seen. It made for a lot of space on the traditional swimming rock.
Xander contemplates the water and tries to stay away from all the bees!
Kara is catching a lizard. Again.
Kristina looks fantastic!
Kara's favorite part of camping: Smores!
Xander looks a little sunburned from swimming to the rock island and back.
Kara and Xander enjoy the rafts on the lake. (All three rafts had holes in them. It made for interesting swimming.)
2 comments:
Hey Kristina. It is so fun to see pictures of your family. I love your comments too! You look like you had a great time camping! I'm impressed you went by yourself with your kids!
Sometimes, I can see how much your kids look like Sebren and then other times like you. Cute kids!
Take care!
Love,
Kim and Weston
You are so brave to attempt camping by yourself. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Love ya,
Camille
Post a Comment